This time my collection of links focuses on consulting, programming and CSS. I hope you find something useful there! Check out the previous one for more of these.
- So you want to be a consultant...? Valuable tips esp. for wannabe consultants. Plenty of good points there.
- How to read Haskell like Python. Definitely worth a read if you already know Python and want to get into Haskell.
- instaCSS. Nice CSS reference that works like Google Instant search.
- CSS3 Hover Effects. Some of these are pretty cool, really! There are some other interesting demos on the site as well.
- Presentation slides - Interacting with new Developers... If you develop open source software, read this.
- Learn REST: A Tutorial. If you are a web developer and don't know what REST is, it's a good time to learn a bit about it.
- Infographic about anatomy of an agency. Can you spot yourself over there?
- Geek & Poke: DDT. Too close to the truth?