- DON'T READ this Less CSS tutorial (highly addictive) - Don't read this. Just avoid.
- Things It Might Be Fun/Useful to Try the Universal (*) Selector On - Esp. the box model point seems interesting. By default it's a bit weird. Why not to set it to use more intuitive "border-box" model by default?
- Star Ratings with Very Little CSS - Common problem, simple solution.
- (Better) Tabs with Round Out Borders - Another one of those little tweaks that make the difference.
- Public Service Announcement: Watch Your @font-face font-weight - Check this out if you use web fonts.
- Adding Depth with Pixel Perfect Line Work - It's those small touches that make the difference between a good and an excellent design.
- 12 Must See Presentations on Interaction Design - Just slides but still interesting to browse.
- How to Create a Unique Selling Point for Your Home Page - Nice tips on effective site design.
- 6 Tips to Help You Build a Great Web Application - Pro tip: use the thing between your ears. That helps too.
- 25 Useful and Free Fonts to Download - Nice ones there.
- Seven habits of effective text editing - Insightful article by Bram Moolenaar of Vim fame.
- Escape From the Ivory Tower: The Haskell Journey, From 1990 to 2011 - A great presentation from Simon Peyton Jones.
- A Taste of Haskell - More Haskell from the man himself.
- A Flexible ID Field Helps Forgetful Users Log In - A small touch that means a lot to the user.
- Are You Meeting the User Experience Hierarchy of Needs? - So, are you?
- Innovative Navigation Techniques to Save You Header Space - Minimize header, maximize content.
- Dochub - Various API docs (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, PHP) wrapped in a sweet UI.
- RESTful API Design - Presentation slides.
- The Reality of HTML5 Game Development and making money from it - Read this before making those hip HTML5 games.