- The "Breaking Bad" school - Who knew watching Breaking Bad could come in handy? Speaking of which it might be better call Saul.
- Why Founders Can't Afford to Have Any Weak Links
- Creating a Culture of Learning and Innovation
- A Periodic Table of Visualization Methods
- Sell Value, Not Features
- Visualize just about anything in 5 minutes
- Simplified One Page Strategic Plan - What's the point of having a strategy if you don't use it?
- The Rise of Fat Venture Capital
- Who wants to work and who wants a job?
- Tech company reality: You have no choice and only one competitive advantage
- How Open Should a Startup CEO be with Staff? - I really like Mark Suster's blog. Each post is filled with golden nuggets.
- 7 Things Some Guy Learned from Startup Failure
- Graph everything!
- Why Your MVP Should Be a Tool - Not a Network
- The Minimum Viable Product and the Minimal Marketable Product
- LinkedIn's Series B Pitch to Greylock
- Get Startup Advice for Relationships - Not Answers
- You Are an Investor - Yes, you are.
- Leadership Lessons from LEGO - Building blocks are the perfect analogy for many things Captain Obvious. Next up: Software Development Lessons from LEGO.
- Ancient Wisdom for Lifelong Health - The cavemen knew it better.
- How Leaders Dilute Their Impact
- How Do You Motivate Yourself and Stay Focused?
- 8 Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day and How to Prevent Them
- The Rise of the MOOCs - Education Revolution in Motion
- 100 things learned watching 70(!) hours of TED talks - That guy has patience.
- 5 Reasons You Should Embrace Rejection
- Can you do binary under pressure? - I can.
- 6 Stages of Debugging - We have all been there.
- GitHub War Room - Looks cool, eh? Very coldwaresque.
- Half-arsed Agile
- Slack, Reuse and Causal Loops
- Fight the dark side of Lean UX with the Experience Canvas - Reminds me of Lean Canvas. Good thing!
- How to lose $172,222 a second for 45 minutes - You know the answer.
- Usable Live Programming
- The ball-of-mud transition
- A Poor Man's CDN - Poor man? Check. Need CDN? Check. Read this then.
- From a monolithic Ruby on Rails app to the JVM - JVM to the rescue!
- How can I best copy large numbers of small files over scp? - Spoiler: piper tar across an ssh session.
- webscript - Hassle free scripts on web. Who needs servers anyway?
- Preventing layout thrashing
- Ultimate guide to learning AngularJS in one day
- Building Huuuuuge Apps with AngularJS
- AngularJS and SEO
- Flat UI and Forms - Welcome to the Flatland.
- Animated Media Queries
- Tech Pick of the Week: BEM - Taming CSS one rule at a time.
Computer Graphics & Gaming
- Box - Worth watching. You can do miracles with some projection and camera tricks.
- Curkovic Art Units - Very good starting point for personal art studies.
- Drawing Demo by Glenn Vilppu - Glenn is officially my new hero now.
- Learn to draw ellipses on perspective - You never know when you are going to need this skill.
- How to think about line weight - Line weight makes a huge difference