- Entering the Information Age
- The Sustainability Agenda in Kanban
- Tesla and Adobe: Why Continuous Deployment May Mean Continuous Customer Disappointment
- Why we make up jobs out of thin air
- Finland Has A Shyness Problem
- Lessons from the World's Most Tech-Savvy Government
- Companies Are Actually Belief Systems in Disguise
- Everyone Should Be an Executive
- Building a High-Trust Culture, #1: It Starts with Integrity
- 5 People Who Destroy Your Culture
- Is It Possible to Separate a Company from Its Culture?
- The Marketer’s Guide to Google Analytics: How to Extract Numbers That Drive Action
- How To Reach Your Target Audience By Not Marketing To Them
- Ignore posterity; build features
- From Angry Birds to Nokia alums, Finland's startup scene has huge ambitions
- 10 awesome tools a happy startup shouldn’t live without
- 10-Month-Old Startup Buys 93-Year-Old Business for $100 Million
- 4 Common Misconceptions About “Lean Startup”
- The Billion-Dollar Startup Club - Only three europeans on the list.
- You Can’t Will Things Into Existence
- Tab: Startup To Shutdown
- DNA seen through the eyes of a coder - Scientists also discovered double meaning in genetic code incidentally.
- The Birth of Standard Error
- The Taxonomy of Terrible Programmers
- More Communication, Less Documentation
- Apprenticeship Patterns
- Are you experiencing technical drift?
- A Rockstar Programmer Isn't the Same Thing as a Smart Asshole
- Programmers, Teach Non-Geeks The True Cost of Interruptions
- The other kind of software debt
- How many software developers would it take to change a lightbulb?
- What's Wrong with Software Development?
- So Long Scrum, Hello Kanban
- How to Write Unmaintainable Code and Ensure a Job for Life
- Building a tiny ARM-based server
- Reversing Sinclair's amazing 1974 calculator hack - half the ROM of the HP-35
- Bogobogosort - If you thought bogosort was slow, try this.
- What Makes People Do What They Do?
- Money and Wealth
- Why Your Creativity Needs Boundaries to Thrive?
- Forget Ideas. Focus on Execution.
- Why Am I So Lucky? Why You Need to Be Sure You’re Not the Sucker
- The two brain systems that control our attention: The science of gaining focus
- Where’s Your F Chord? What Guitar Teaches Us About the Quest for Mastery
- The more you have, the more you have to…
- A Moment to Breathe
- The Builder's High
- 37 Signal’s Formula for a Satisfying Career (Hint: It’s Not Passion)
- Your 60-Hour Work Week Is Not A Badge Of Honour
- Why I Don't Do Unpaid Overtime and Neither Should You
- Success at Work, Failure at Home
- Getting Started with Ansible
- DDos Mitigation
- Best Practices for Building Embeddable Widgets
- 404 with attitude
- The Case for Secrecy in Web Experiments
- Free email validation API for web forms - Please, don't try to regex this.
- 4 HTTP Security Headers You Should Always Be Using
- Vertical align anything with just 3 lines of CSS
- The Complete Guide to Centering a Div
- CSS Regions Considered Harmful
- What You May Not Know About the Z-Index Property
- Wow such responsive layout
- Library of Design Triggers by Zurb
- Progress Buttons Prevent Duplicate Form Submissions
- Usability Checklist
- How Undo Timers Can Save Users from Embarrassment
- How to Make Sure Users Don’t Accidentally Delete
- Fluid dynamics showreel
- Fairly realistic snow
- How to generate a random snowflake
- Flexible Muscle-Based Locomotion for Bipedal Creatures
- James Perry Wilson's En Plein Air Paintings
- Parallax Animation Brings Stills to Life
- Norman Rockwell Warred with Trolls
- The Cliffs of Frazetta
- Masterpieces - Animated
- That Knob on Mort Drucker's Lamp
- Pencil vs. Camera Goes Huge: 3D Charcoal and Pencil Drawings by Ben Heine
- Sargent watercolor techniques: Five observations